All the drinks, snacks, and desserts you could need for a fabulous girls’ night in.
Tonight is the finale of this season of The Bachelorette and the end of #TheBacheloretteParty.
Mocktails? Got those, too.
Desserts? Was there ever any doubt?
So take a moment to click through and visit each of these sites, check out their delicious (and sometimes boozy) recipes, and plan away for the perfect girls’ night. Then meet Stef and I on Twitter tonight for a finale version of #TheBacheloretteParty. You know you can’t wait for the man tears.
- Vodka Tonic Slush from Dessert for Two
- Blueberry Lemon Breeze from Eat Your Heart Out
- Cucumber Ginger Pimm’s Cup from Sarcastic Cooking
- Strawberry Lemonade from The Cooking Actress
- Watermelon Agua Fresca from Mom Endeavors
- Grapefruit Whiskey Sour from Sarcastic Cooking
- St. Germain Citrus Splash from Barefeet in the Kitchen
- Boozy Peach Coconut Milkshake from Eat Your Heart Out
- Honey-Sweetened Strawberry Lime Sangria from Bakeaholic Mama
- Mini Cheesy Pretzel Dogs from Girl Versus Dough
- Honey Mustard Roasted Cashews from The Law Student’s Wife
- Seeded Flatbread Crackers from Eat Your Heart Out
- Biscoff Popcorn from Rachel Cooks
- Skinny Jalapeño Poppers from Sarcastic Cooking
- Baked Black Bean Sweet Potato Flautas from Peas and Crayons
- Spicy Guacamole from Eat the Love
- Nutella Stuffed Soft Pretzel Bites from A Million Moments
- Plantain Chips from Foodie with Family
- Cheddar Bacon Ranch Dip from Lauren’s Latest
- Chicken Curry Pizza from The Realistic Nutritionist
- Pico de Guaco from Bless this Mess Please
- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies from The Roasted Root
- Strawberry Jam Yogurt Popsicles from Very Culinary
- Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream from Nutmeg Nanny
- Cocodoodles from Eat Your Heart Out
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies from Sarcastic Cooking
- Raw Cookie Dough Bites from Perry’s Plate
- No-Bake Gluten-Free Blueberry Crisp from Sarcastic Cooking
- Ginger Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Sandwiches from The Baker Chick
- Sangria Popsicles from BetsyLife
- Dark Chocolate Bacon Cupcakes from A Night Owl
- Best Ever Coconut Macaroons from Hip Foodie Mom